Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who Am I?

Starting new things is always a challenge, and I think what I like most about it is the ability we have to learn from our mistakes. So as with all things this "Blog" is the beginning of a new adventure, and I'm sure I will make plenty of mistakes (so please forgive). At the begging of all things is taking the first step. So "Step" one: Who am I? This is a very good question, I often find myself reflecting on it time, and time again. Simply I am who I am, or you make your self what you want to be. I was born in a small town (well I think you would consider it a town) in Utah. It was there that I took my first step you could say. I grew up doing just about anything an average young man would do, yes I know I just said average (who can define average?). I was raised by two amazing parents, and I know I am in huge part of who I am today because of their amazing influence. I was raised in a large part on the subject of Religion. I was raised to be, and live as a good member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Yes MORMON) and no we are not a cult. You might have seen that I said I was raised as a member, but like all things you personally need to find the truth. I want to make it perfectly clear that I know for myself that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the restored Church of Jesus Christ. And I found that for myself completely separate of any other influences, beside the influence of the Holy Ghost. And thus the reason that I am currently serving a mission in Jacksonville, Florida. I also for no reason that I can trace love movies if there is anything that distracts me, and drives me to waste my time, talent, and money its movies. I am almost positive that if I didn't have any self mastery you would find me on a couch watching movies all day. But fear not I am not a movieholic and I do love to do many other things. One of the most amazing and rewarding things I love to do is Rock Climbing. I hope that everyone will someday have the chance to walk up to a mountain, and stand at the base and look up in AWE. But looking at that great wonder is just the begging. Now is the fun part taking the challenge of climbing step by step, and griping finger reach by griping finger reach to get to the top. And just to top it all off you get to feel the air rush by, and the smell of sweet pines swaying in the summer breeze. Yes I must declare that I believe that rock climbing may be close to paradise. So most of my youth was spent inside on my little bum watching some movie, or setting off to find the next great climb. You might find this next comment cheese and lame, but its ture. There is a song that is called "The Climbe" it is wirrten by Miley Cyrus. Yes I just mentioned a young pop disney singer, and I am going to make refernce to one of her songs. In the Song she says "Its the Climbe" catchy beucase thats the titel. But Longs story already for to long. Life is truly a climb, but luckily we dont have to do it alone. And I hope from this blog you can see how God and his son Jesus Christ can hlep not only in my life, but in yours. On To STEP TWO!!!! My daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment